Let’s Build a Rewarding Future Together
A strong team is vital to our work and it’s our people who make it possible. At NSDA, we foster a collaborative approach to designing and delivering a range of inspirational projects that are environmentally and socially responsible. If you believe architecture is about improving lives and communities, we want to hear from you.
We Empower You to Have an Impact
NSDA Architects is an equal opportunity employer, encouraging diversity and welcoming applicants of all backgrounds. We offer a respectful, supportive and deeply collaborative atmosphere that cultivates connections through a variety of social events. NSDA also provides education and development opportunities for career advancement to help you fulfill your professional aspirations.
"...we truly work together as a team to do the best job we can for our clients".
- Janine Louie, Dipl.Tech, AScT
"NSDA provides a great opportunity to work with an established architecture firm where the principals and staff have passion, talent, and experience. It is a genuine pleasure to be part of the team."
- Nathan Middleton, Architect AIBC, M.Arch, BEDS
- • Competitive salaries reviewed annually
- • Extended health, dental & vision benefits
- • Life, AD&D insurance
- • Long term disability insurance
- • Annual tuition allowance
- • Two paid days for continuing education
- • Regular lunch & learn events
- • AIBC fees for registered architects
- • Paid sick days
- • NSDA sponsored event fees
- • Seasonal softball team
- • Secure bike parking
- • Newly renovated open concept office
- • Weekly optional social events
- • Seasonal NSDA events
- • Near public transit
We are always interested in hearing from you. Please inquire about available positions through the online form.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Technologist. The ideal candidate has experience drafting detailed drawings for all delivery phases, possesses a strong understanding of building envelope and construction details, and has worked on a variety of project types. Your role would be to support the project manager and team with the delivery phases and to be accountable for accuracy and quality of design and construction documentation.
Job Type: Full-Time
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills
- Vectorworks experience preferred and considered an asset
- 3D CAD required (Vectorworks, Artlantis, etc.)
- Contract administration/site experience preferred
- Registered with the AIBC or eligible for registration in British Columbia
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.